Inspired by The Hairy Bikers’ Christmas Special, mum and I decided to have a go at making these quick and easy chocolate filo rolls.
- a knob of melted butter
- pre-rolled filo pastry sheets
- jar of chocolate spread
1) Lightly grease a baking tray.
2) Put a dollop of chocolate spread onto the first pastry sheet.
3) Brush some of the melted butter along the edges of the pastry sheet and fold the ends in (as pictured).
4) Fold the rest of the pastry sheet until it forms a roll.
5) Glaze with the rest of the melted butter and cook in the oven at 160 degrees for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
6) Place on a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle liberally with icing sugar, and enjoy!